Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of lifting equipment across Australia and the globe, and are seeking a motivated and hard working service technician to join the team.
The role is a permanent ‘Service Technician’ role being 100% on the road, working from a tooled service vehicle, looking after the state alongside a team of established techs.
We are seeking those who are:
- Licenced Electricians, coming from an Industrial, mining or lift/crane industry
- Have mechanical aptitude and willingsness to work with a range of tasks to recitfy issues
- Experience with troubleshooting and fault finding issues
- Good communication and preferably those who have dealt with customers face-to-face
- Available for shared on-call roster (allowances paid for rostered weeks & callouts)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Must have rights to full-time work in Australia
The company will provide:
- Competitive remuneration package – $48.20 + OT
- Extesnive training and support during probation to ensure your success
- Huge opportunies for career progression
- Provde regular weekday & weekend overtime
- Provide Company vehicle, specialsist tools, fuel card, eTag & company phone
- Company uniforms
If you have experience in this industry or working as a service tech in another space or want to learn some new skills in the industrial part of the market, we are keen to hear from you.
Please apply and submit your resume and we will be in touch!